Electronic Log for Simon Jolly
- Send CAD model of analogue patch panel for machining.
- Review build-up paper.
- Contact Cosylab about funding options.
- Register for PTCOG 58 in Manchester:
- Arrange accommodation for group.
- Submit expense claims.
- Check with Institute of Making about cutting scintillator blocks; maybe order skip-tooth 3TPI bandsaw blade.
- Mark MSci Literature Reviews
- Mark MSci Progress Reports
- Contacted TI, signed NDA, obtained all documentation for DDC1128 and EVM.
- Delivered scintillator blocks to Birmingham University for Radiotherapy dosimetry: Ross Longmore will visit UCL to try some experimental cutting of scintillator blocks with Derek Attree.
- Desig new multi-use patch panel for enclosures.
- Gave talk at UCLH on accelerators for proton therapy. All resources available in this directory: http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/pbt/wikiData/presentations/2018/SJ_UCLH_PBTAccelIntro_09-08-18/.
- Marked Saad's Literature Review and sent back comments; mark sheet still outstanding.