Electronic Log for Simon Jolly
Documents To Review
- AWAKE spectrometer paper
- Quenched Bragg curve paper
- Patent application
- MSci literature reports
- MSc progress reports
- Contact Cosylab about funding options.
- Check with Institute of Making about cutting scintillator blocks; maybe order skip-tooth 3TPI bandsaw blade.
- Arrange travel for OMA school at Medustron.
- Arrange trip to Australia.
- Organise next Heidelberg visit
- Update UCL IRIS profile
- References for Jonathan Xue.
- Arrange visit to Clatterbridge for Ohie to check dimensions.
- Mark MSci Literature Reviews
- Mark MSci Progress Reports
- OMA Deliverable Report: reviewed and sent back to Laurent to send on to Samantha Colosimo.
- Contacted Hamamatsu to find out minimum and maximum current for S1227-16BQ and S12951-16BR photodiodes.
- Contacted TI, signed NDA, obtained all documentation for DDC1128 and EVM.
- Met with Izzat Darwazeh to discuss photodiode operation.
- Delivered scintillator blocks to Birmingham University for Radiotherapy dosimetry: Ross Longmore will visit UCL to try some experimental cutting of scintillator blocks with Derek Attree.
- Design new multi-use patch panel for enclosures.
- Send CAD model of analogue patch panel for machining.
- Register for PTCOG 58 in Manchester:
- Arrange accommodation for group.
- Submit expense claims.
- Gave talk at UCLH on accelerators for proton therapy. All resources available in this directory: http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/pbt/wikiData/presentations/2018/SJ_UCLH_PBTAccelIntro_09-08-18/.
- Marked Saad's Literature Review and sent back comments; mark sheet still outstanding.