Electronic Log for Laurent Kelleter
- Make talk about He/C mixing for Seville OMA school
- Write OMA news on Lennart presenting results at PTCOG
- Finished Quenched Bragg curve paper. Waiting for Raffy's comments and green light from Simon for submission.
- Finished range telescope detector paper. Waiting for Raffy's comments and green light from Simon for submission.
- Write paper with Lenny on mixed beam test: ongoing
- Get helium, carbon and oxygen Bragg curve data from Lenny. He will do a night shift at some point after PTCOG
- Update Geant4 to easybuild version (make visualisation work again)
- Write a PhD thesis
- PhD admin:
- Examination entry form. Submit to Stan. Done
- PhD examiner nomination form. Done
- CRS status application. Done
- Complete UCL research student logs
- Complete Timesheets
- Simulate Bragg curve in realistic range telescope with correct sheet and paint thickness
- Simulate protons, helium, carbon and oxygen in water for range-energy relations.
- Analyse MedAustron data with carbon. Plot along with carbon data from Loic.
- Build analytical model for Helium, carbon and oxygen beam (talk to Felix Horst at GSI?)
- Measure WET of scintillator block with PTW peakfinder at HIT. Arrange date with Lenny
- Build-up paper is published.
- Finished analysis of HIT data for PTCOG talk (10th June)
- Reviewed second submission of build-up paper (tech note). Submitted to MedPhys. Waiting for approval.
- Finished PTCOG poster
- Build-up paper: Submittd technical note to Medical Physics. Waiting for feedback.
- Went to OMA school in Vienna, presented poster
- Did a test beam at HIT
- Gave talk at IoP
- Registered for OMA symposium
- Registered for IoP meeting
- Developed QB curve fit as "histogram" taking into account detector resolution, solving problem of fit routine trying to fit bin centres
- Flights booked for OMA school in Vienna
- Submitted abstract to IoP meeting 8-9th April (3rd year talk)
- Paid fee for OMA school in Vienna (300£, 1st March deadline)
- Finished and submitted OMA deliverable report
- Finished draft of Quenched Bragg curve paper.
- Submitted build-up paper to Medical Physics
- Finished build-up paper
- Write short biography and poster for world cancer day
- Write abstract for PTCOG with Lenny about mixed beams
- Submitted abstract PTCOG on QUARC
- Analyse mixed-beam data for Lenny's HIT seminar (19th January)
- Update OMA Career development plan
- Update OMA brochure
|28/03-07/04||OMA School Vienna (poster)|
|08-10/04||IoP meeting (talk)|
|13-15/04||Test beam at HIT|
|10-15/06||PTCOG (Lenny talk)|
|23-28/06||OMA school Liverpool|
|02-06/09||OMA final conference in Seville|
|30/09||End of OMA contract|
|31/12||End of extension|