University College London is hosting a joint annual meeting of the High Energy Particle Physics (HEPP) and Astro-Particle Physics (APP) groups of the Institute of Physics. It promises to be an exciting meeting, with first results from the LHC and T2K amongst many other highlights from both fields.
The program will mix topics from HEPP and APP, enabling participants to get a strong sense of the links between these two areas of physics.
Every member of the UK Particle Physics and Astro-Particle Physics communities is most welcome to attend. Please register using the link on the left.
Confirmed speakers include :
- Professor Dave Charlton, Birmingham University
- Professor Werner Hofmann, MPI Heidelberg
- Dr. Malcolm Fairbairn, Kings College London
- Dr. Aidan Robson, University of Glasgow
- Dr. Peter Richardson, Durham University/IPPP
- Professor Val Gibson, Cambridge University
- Dr. Henrique Araujo, Imperial College London
- Professor Sheila Rowan, University of Glasgow
- Prof. Andrew Jaffe, Imperial College London
- Dr. Laura Kormos, Lancaster University
- Professor Steve Biller, Oxford University
- Professor Apostolos Pilaftsis, University of Manchester
- Professor Jordan Nash, Imperial College London
- Professor Jim Hinton, University of Leicester
- Professor Fabrice Piquemal, CENBG Bordeaux & Laboratoire Souterrain de Modane
1/03/2010 : Early registration deadline extended! Take advantage of the cheaper fee
level by registering before 8 March.
15/02/2010 : Calling all theorists! The Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology (IPPP) has very kindly agreed to part-sponsor theorists' participation in this meeting. If you are a theory post-doc or academic staff member please get in touch with the organisers, and we may be able to offer a full fee waiver.
17/02/2010 : Registration was broken for approximately the last 24 hours. If you have registered in the last couple of days, check that your name appears on the list of participants. If not, please re-register.
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support of the following sponsors for
this meeting :
Last modified: Tuesday 19th April 2022