Electronic Log for Unik Limbu
Add list of to-do list items
- Getting rid of the photodiode number buttons and implement a text-entry box for the number of photodiodes instead.
- Implementing two text-entry boxes for the minimum (0mm) and maximum range which updates automatically when the number of photodiodes is entered.
- The x-axis must show millimetres, not photodiode numbers because the important quantity is the Water Equivalent Thickness that the protons have penetrated.
- Getting rid of the buttons that reload the plot and instead implement four check boxes on the plot.
- Raw photodiode values
- Error bars
- Quenched Bragg curve
- Bortfeld curve
- Convert the Start and Stop buttons into a single button that changes role depending on whether the display is running or stopped.
- If it's stopped: it should say "Run" and start the display running
- If it's running: it should say "Stop" and should stop or pause the display
- Understood and made use of Papa Parse to load the data