< Proton Calorimetry | Meetings | 2022
Revision as of 15:16, 30 March 2022 by SaadShaikh (Talk | contribs)
Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 30th March
Saad Shaikh, Simon Jolly
- Was ill for most of last week.
- Updated primary machine to macOS Monterey and Xcode 13.3 – all software functional.
- Submitted MAPS Travel grant application.
- Drafted IOP talk and gave practice presentation to group. Will be away at IOP conference first half of next week.
- Accepted for an oral presentation at PTCOG!
- Becky has given approval to book travel.
- Will talk to Dave Waters about securing funding extension due to Simon's absence.
- Implemented realistic beam geometry in Geant4 simulation and Laurent's scintillator definition. Also able to count photons by photodiode.
- Will double-check scintillation definition with Jeremy.
- Stuck on how to implement dose scoring by layer in a thread-safe way – will discuss with Raffy.
- Ben Morgan at Warwick is a useful contact for Geant4 advice.