< Proton Calorimetry | Meetings | 2022
Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 7th December
Saad Shaikh, Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Maya Maciurzynska, Andreas Korn
- No meeting last week due to Simon & Sonia being at FRPT.
- Spent a couple of days last week catching up on Lab 3 marking and PandA video editing.
- Provided Raffy with code to generate clocks for photodiode driver boards.
- Preliminary analysis of PARTREC data:
- Artefacts seen in Manchester data have seemingly disappeared.
- Beam quality significantly deteriorates in lower energies, likely due to aluminium beam degrader.
- Average charge scales linearly with beam current for all energies, though not necessarily 1:1 ratio.
- Differences from one energy to the next likely due to poorer beam quality and fewer diodes in lower energies.
- Have started writing paper on detector.