Software/Geant4/Installation/Java Analysis Studio
Java Analysis Studio 3 (Jas3)
- Latest version
- 3.0.12 (30 July 2014) Installed version: 3.0.9
- Source tarball
- This is also a Java program, but with multiple files and a library subfolder.
- The files
jas3.*are not needed on our Linux system, and can be omitted for clarity in the
- As the program does not require compilation, the stowed folder can be copied directly from the development environment to the production environment.
- Installing a new version in the development environment will simply require copying the
jas3executable and the
libfolder into a new stow folder.
- The latest version has not yet been tested, hence installing version 3.0.9 in the production environment.
- Version 3.0.11 was tested and found to crash repeatedly, hence version 3.0.12 will need to be tested in the development environment to see if this has been fixed.
cd /unix/pbt/software cp dev/stow/jas-assembly-3.0.9 prod/stow/
cd /unix/pbt/software/dev/stow stow jas-assembly-3.0.9
WIRED 4 plugin
- Latest version
This is a plugin for
Java Analysis Studio 3.
It is downloaded and installed through the plugin manager.
- From within the PBT environment, run
Java Analysis Studio 3by typing
- From the
- If the plugin is already installed, it will be visible in the
Installedtab of the plugin manager, filed in the
- If the plugin is not installed, it can be found in the
Availabletab, filed under
hep > visualisation.
- Select the
WIRED 4plugin and choose the option
Install in system extension directory.
Install selected plugins.
- All required dependencies will be installed automatically.
Note that installing plugins will create, or change the contents of, the
extensions folder relative to the
These changes will normally be picked up without needing to re-stow the folder.