Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 17th June (Everyone is working from home)
Simon Jolly, Laurent Kelleter, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella Radogna
- Installed Xilinx - Vivado Design Suite on Windows
- Matt Warren generated the license key
- Provided comments for Laurent's chapter 9, chapter 2, Abstract, and Introduction.
- Old MacBook Pro died – spent a lot of time transferring data and setting up on DAQ laptop.
- Using Xilinx Clocking Wizard to generate different clock frequencies – still testing this.
- Need to finish serial interface example project.
- Need to convert UCF constraints file provided by TI to XDC in order to use in Vivado.