Electronic Log for Jeremy Ocampo.
- G4 Simulate an image from a 1mm thick scintillator in a non-scintillating plastic slab
- compare to image from thick scintillator block
- this is to test the idea that we are seeing errors due to focal depth or light coming from different depths
- G4 Get profiles at different depths and compare to data
- G4 Get output factor curves and compare to data
- G4 Make code neater, add more macros
- Report Finish first draft of start of report.
- Group placement make poster of group placement project
- Camera Familiarize oneself with DSLR camera and software
- Workshop Went to workshop - "Challenges and opportunities within practical small field dosimetry" - 9th may
- G4 Simulate image from a 10cmx10cmx20cm scintillator and compared it's pdd with image from dslr camera.
- ~100,000 optical photons collected by lens given ~10,000,000 x-ray photons, which took 3 hours.
- reduced computing time using multithreaded mode, and also using the symmetry of the system by adding more lenses to collect more light
- G4 Import phase space file (cyberknife) beam to use as primary generator.
- Group placement exploring the simulacrum cancer data from PHE - 12th april
- 2nd term courses Machine learning with Big data, Inverse problems in imaging
- G4 Learning Geant4 with: