Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 31st March
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Shipment to CosyLab dropped off at UCL, waiting for confirmation with tracking details.
- Tested signal quality of daisy-chain at UCL with Simon and Izzat.
- Observe severe signal degradation with 3 and 4 boards.
- Izzat emphasised having clean power supplies, along with fixing likely signal transmission/reflection issues.
- Will meet Simon at UCL tomorrow to repeat tests and film results.
- Updated DDC232 noise analysis routines to work with FTDI saved data, cleaning things up and improving efficiency.
- FTDI and ROOT code now working on DAQ laptop running Big Sur.
- Still need to benchmark FTDI code on Windows.
- Will get some beam time at UCLH on 15th April.
- Need to test remote desktop between Simon's laptop and MacOS DAQ laptop.
- Need to test CMOS sensor setup and remote desktop between laptop and DAQ PC.