Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 14th April
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Wrote experiment page for tests at UCL on April 1st with DDC232 and oscillscope.
- Standardised file format and location to allow ROOT plotting and web GUI to work at the same time.
- Tested UCLH beam test setup at UCL with Simon.
- Will prepare wiki page ahead of experiment.
- Will add destination file path/name for FTDI script
- Will prepare script to "replay" previously acquired measurement either by stepping through every measurement at specified frame rate or by averaging a certain number of measurements based on the integration time and refresh rate, like in a real acquisition.
- Met with Matt Warren who suggested some better practice associated with FPGA signals being used in two clock domains.
- Will work on this in down-time.