Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 12th May
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh
- Discussed with Marko aspects of design of next DDC232 board: FPGA-DDC232 connection, power supplies, etc.
- Marko making good progress on daisy-chain issues.
- Design of rev. C DDC232 board can start.
- Will ask Matt/Erdem about dual-PMOD vs. FMC connection, and sending signals over (micro-)HDMI.
- Finished analysis of UCLH test beam, uploaded results to experiment page.
- Added option to replay script to replay measurement with background subtraction and calibration.
- Consolidating CMOS analysis code to work with both HIT and UCLH with minimal overhead.
- Porting analysis routines from old Eclipse setup.
- Updated detector analysis page with information on current photodiode analysis routines.
- Will investigate reading from too many boards and compiling FPGA code with very large maximum number of DDC232 boards.