< Proton Calorimetry | Meetings | 2021
Revision as of 10:10, 14 October 2021 by SaadShaikh (Talk | contribs)
Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 26th May
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh
- Attended Heavy Ion Therapy Masterclass School.
- Talked with Christian Graeff about potential future collaboration.
- Waiting to hear about HITRIplus internships.
- Submitted entry for Doctoral School Research Poster Competition.
- Posted on ROOT forum about optimising ROOT fitting routines to maximise speed.
- Talking with Lorenzo Moneta privately.
- Will ask HEP support how to package pre-compiled binaries of C++ containing ROOT code to work on a machine without a ROOT installation.
- Will work on presentation for PART seminar on 11th June.
- Off next week.