Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 28th July
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- 32 sheets painted with white primer and remeasured.
- Average sheet thickness: 2.83 mm.
- Painting notes:
- Sheets 52, 54, 11 and 1 edges were not masked when painted. Edges cleaned with isopropyl and then masked, likely not as clean if it were masked properly.
- Sheets 9 and 39 a little messy.
- Met with Connor to describe problem with stack modules/glueing sheets.
- Will also sketch ideas for stack holders.
- Clive/Izzat gave preliminary feedback on Rev C DD232 boards.
- Need more info from Marko, will send after 2nd Aug.
- Have also emailed Texas Instruments asking for feedback on design.
- Met with Raffy to catch-up and talk about submission for IEEE NSS MIC.
- Need to produce poster and 5-min video presentation.
- Will investigate abstract submission for Flash Radiotherapy and Particle Therapy conference.
- Simon recommends attending in-person either way.