Proton Calorimetry/Meetings/2022/01/26

From PBTWiki

< Proton Calorimetry | Meetings | 2022(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 26th January == === Present === '''Simon Jolly''', '''Saad Shaikh''', '''Raffaella Radogna''' === [[ELogs/SaadShaikh|Saad Shai...")
(Saad Shaikh)
 
Line 6: Line 6:
=== [[ELogs/SaadShaikh|Saad Shaikh]] ===
=== [[ELogs/SaadShaikh|Saad Shaikh]] ===
-
*Drafted abstracts for PTCOG60, Pisa Meeting and CALOR.
+
*Drafted abstracts for PTCOG, Pisa Meeting and CALOR.
**Simon to submit FLASH talk for Pisa Meeting as well.
**Simon to submit FLASH talk for Pisa Meeting as well.
**Drafted CV and cover letter for Pisa Meeting Young Researcher Grant. Simon and Raffy to write reference letters.
**Drafted CV and cover letter for Pisa Meeting Young Researcher Grant. Simon and Raffy to write reference letters.
Line 15: Line 15:
*Marko has gotten Rev. C board working with J2 molex, requires additional circuit board to be sent from CosyLab.
*Marko has gotten Rev. C board working with J2 molex, requires additional circuit board to be sent from CosyLab.
*Will install MacOS Monterey on DAQ laptop and check compatibility with ROOT and libFTDI.
*Will install MacOS Monterey on DAQ laptop and check compatibility with ROOT and libFTDI.
 +
*Will get back to learning GEANT4.
 +
*Submitted grant proposal for MAPS EDI funding call.

Latest revision as of 11:41, 27 January 2022

Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 26th January

Present

Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella Radogna

Saad Shaikh

  • Drafted abstracts for PTCOG, Pisa Meeting and CALOR.
    • Simon to submit FLASH talk for Pisa Meeting as well.
    • Drafted CV and cover letter for Pisa Meeting Young Researcher Grant. Simon and Raffy to write reference letters.
  • Will inquire with Becky about studentship travel money.
  • Matthieu suggested contacting Laurie Nevay about building Geant4 11.0 with EasyBuild.
    • Myriad might be a better option if serious horsepower is needed.
  • Set up basic project to diagnose FTDI problems with USB104, sent to Matt for debugging.
  • Marko has gotten Rev. C board working with J2 molex, requires additional circuit board to be sent from CosyLab.
  • Will install MacOS Monterey on DAQ laptop and check compatibility with ROOT and libFTDI.
  • Will get back to learning GEANT4.
  • Submitted grant proposal for MAPS EDI funding call.
Personal tools