Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 26th January
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella Radogna
- Drafted abstracts for PTCOG, Pisa Meeting and CALOR.
- Simon to submit FLASH talk for Pisa Meeting as well.
- Drafted CV and cover letter for Pisa Meeting Young Researcher Grant. Simon and Raffy to write reference letters.
- Will inquire with Becky about studentship travel money.
- Matthieu suggested contacting Laurie Nevay about building Geant4 11.0 with EasyBuild.
- Myriad might be a better option if serious horsepower is needed.
- Set up basic project to diagnose FTDI problems with USB104, sent to Matt for debugging.
- Marko has gotten Rev. C board working with J2 molex, requires additional circuit board to be sent from CosyLab.
- Will install MacOS Monterey on DAQ laptop and check compatibility with ROOT and libFTDI.
- Will get back to learning GEANT4.
- Submitted grant proposal for MAPS EDI funding call.