Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 5th/6th March 2019 (D12, Physics & Astronomy, UCL)
MSc Meeting, 5th March (D12, Physics & Astronomy, UCL)
Simon Jolly, James Golbourn, Raffaella Radogna
- Met with Alison Warry and Andrew Gosling at UCLH regarding daily QA:
- SJ and RR present.
- Resolved various queries regarding daily QA.
- Planning on using Sun Nuclear DQA3: cheap (£8k) but functionality poor.
MSc Meeting, 6th March (D12, Physics & Astronomy, UCL)
Simon Jolly, Fernando Franco Felix, Raffaella Radogna
- Producing image maps of pictures taken at Clatterbridge.
- Already checked with Clatterbridge that everything can be public domain.
- Has some information on output spectrum of Nuvia plastic scintillator: will confirm.
- Will try to find optical power meter and method of measuring output spectrum from plastic scintillator.
- Updated some parts of Clatterbridge CAD model from trip on 28th.
- Waiting on conversion tools to convert to GDML.
- Will test Jacinta Yap's simulation to see if it can be run successfully.
- Will add in modifications bit by bit with new STEP files for each.