Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 21st April
Saad Shaikh, Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna
- Awarded oral presentation at CALOR conference in Brighton in May.
- Booked trains/flights/hotels for PTCOG, CALOR and Pisa conferences.
- Submitted 30-month research log entry.
- Will start optical isolation tests using unpainted sheets and fibreLED in lab from next week.
- Simulation now counts photons by sheet. Able to fit data with Bragg and quenched Bragg curves.
- Also implemented photodiodes as a sensitive detector volume, however photons do not appear to propagate to edge of detector. Will investigate this.
- Will also look into extracting high-resolution Bragg curve using testEM11 GEANT4 example.