Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 16th November
Saad Shaikh, Simon Jolly, Sonia Escribano, Maya Maciurzynska, Raffaella Radogna
- Followed up on last week's analysis of Manchester beam test, updated slides in this presentation.
- Was able to calibrate WET to largely remove range-energy dependence.
- Correcting normalisation across modules is difficult due to dependence on Birks' constant. At this point, better to just fit around the peak.
- Will now start drafting paper on detector design and FLASH analysis.
- Will assist Raffy in programming Zybo Z7 to supply clocks needed for photodiode array driver board.
- Will provide Sonia with plots needed for FRPT poster.
- Connor designing new components for experimental detector enclosure, though still waiting for confirmation from UMCG about beam test.