Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 28th January (D17, Physics & Astronomy, UCL)
Simon Jolly, Laurent Kelleter, Saad Shaikh
- SJ needs to approve 3-month log entry.
- Will meet with Raffaella Radogna to catch up later in the week.
- Successfully appointed to post in DKFZ under Oliver Jaekel and Maria Martisikowa.
- Investigating Light calibration of depth-light curves in QuARC:
- Closer look at calibration procedure.
- Differences in Birks' constant and Helium curves indicate possible issue with calibration procedure.
- Will look back in detail at calibration procedure: some artefacts present.
- SJ suggests running calibration process on quenched PDL curve.
- Will also look at running calibration on simulated depth light curve.