Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 27th January
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Conducted tests at UCL with Simon to diagnose daisy-chain problem with oscilloscope.
- Found that DCLK and DVALID have only 2-3ns delay across boards, nothing significant.
- Managed two fry two boards during experiment, they still work on their own and in daisy-chain, but are quite noisy.
- Tried delaying DCLK after DVALID is received by 1, 2, 5 and 10us, to no avail.
- Collected remaining 34 S12915-16R photodiodes at UCL.
- Contacted Electrical Engineering and Texas Instruments about daisy-chain problems, sent them this presentation.
- Continued work on USB interface. Fixed a few bugs and all is stable but need to improve handling of data sent from PC to FPGA.
- Will add features to DAQ framework:
- Setting number of DDC232 boards remotely.
- DAQ to start a new file after every 100 measurements.
- CSV generation to average each file and write averaged, single-line decimals to file.