Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 22nd July
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella Radogna, Fern Pannell
- FPGA code to interface DDC232 now functional, initial tests discussed in this presentation.
- Next steps for development:
- Automate saving data to text file and implement acquisition trigger.
- Write C++ code to convert binary data to background-subtracted decimal and map resistors to inputs.
- Upgrade UART interface to full USB 2.0.
- Test photodiodes to find appropriate integration time.
- Will contact Matt/Erdem to discuss next steps.
- Transfer report deadline 11/09/20 and presentation/viva sometime week beginning 28/09/20.