Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 29th July
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella Radogna, Fern Pannell
- Implemented new features into FPGA design, demo given in this presentation.
- Buttons and switches on Zybo can set acquisition/test modes and pause/trigger data collection.
- RealTerm can view/save incoming data and reset/pause/trigger remotely.
- Discussed saving data to SD card on Raspberry Pi and creating GUI with LabVIEW.
- Will start work on upgrading UART interface to USB/Ethernet.
- Requires use of Zybo processor and a FIFO.
- Completed the FPGA advanced blinking LED tutorial.
- Will learn and finalise FPGA simulation example
- Had a chat with Gary Royle on Friday about fellowship application in med phys department
- Will talk with Sussex University next monday
- EPSRC have restored the healthcare priority area for fellowship applications