Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 23rd September
Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Sent Raffy transfer report – will have mock mini-viva sometime next week.
- Raffy will inquire how to order Nexys Video from Farnell.
- Should make using USB 2.0 significantly easier.
- Will meet Raffy on 25/09 to get second DDC232 board and do LED tests with photodiodes.
- Will then test daisy-chain and inform Marko of any other changes required before manufacture of more DDC232 boards.
- Raffy will inquire about getting name on patent application.
- Readout after CONV toggles introduces noise – need to fix this.
- Delivered revised transfer presentation, will implement feedback.
- Live DAQ may not be feasible as Teams hogs CPU...