Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 11th November
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Discussed results about October 23rd data
- Presented slides showing results (updated version)
- Presentation sent to Ruben asking for discussion
- Planned next experimental run at UCL on Friday Nov. 13th
- Will ask Innovation and Enterprise to extend the fellowship and to use money to buy a DAQ computer
- Using last couple of switches on Nexys video to select between 4 integration times, which are chosen at compile-time.
- Continuing work on USB interface using Nexys Video FTDI chip:
- Can see data coming through – but timing isn't quite right. Need to figure out how to prompt DAQ when data is written into FIFO.
- Need to fix ILA issue when trying to monitor FTDI chip signals.
- Loading .bit files on Nexys video does not work with USB or SD card. Unsure why this is and Matt Warren had no further suggestions either.
- Will continue testing DDC232 boards with Raffy.