Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 24th March
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Will drop off shipment for Cosylab at UCL tomorrow.
- Meeting with Simon tomorrow to do some scope tests with DDC232 boards.
- Busy with Summer School for remainder of week.
- Will update/clean up noise/single-channel analysis code to work with FTDI saved data.
- Will benchmark FTDI code on Windows.
- Working with Matt Warren to incorporate better practice in FPGA code.
- Will start investigating GNU SL fitting.
- LibFTDI connection opens with the Nexys video after using a beefier cable.
- Apache is working on the Mac, hosting the GUI successfully. It has also been successfully set up on the Pi - need to test the GUI with updating data to see if there are cache clearing issues and/or slow refresh rates.
- GUI has an error bar section, showing bars with error bars on top.
- Reading from a CSV where the first line is the photodiode bar values.
- Second line are the standard deviations, +/- this for each error bar.
- Error bar section is currently only working for 16 photodiodes. Will need to have this working with multiples of 16 for the tests at UCL tomorrow and before shipping package (including a Pi and the GUI code) to CosyLab.
- Will be at UCL tomorrow to finish developing the GUI code for 64 photodiodes and test it with the FPGA and DDC boards. Will test on both Mac and Pi.