Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 9th July
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- ROOT installed on Pi and all analysis code is functional.
- Pi is slow – about 12Hz for replay with 2Hz with GUI fit, 8Hz without GUI.
- Added instructions to detector equipment and ROOT pages on how to install libFTDI and ROOT on Pi.
- Additional scripts max out their respective cores – Pi likely does not have enough grunt.
- Abstract accepted for poster presentation at 2021 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference.
- Will work with Raffy to produce poster.
- Sheets 48, 23 and 53, 2 are significantly damaged from stripping paint.
- Remaining 28 sheets in "optimal 32" will be finished painting with primer.
- Will find additional 4 sheets from remaining pile to replace damaged sheets.