Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 10th November
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella Radogna
- Delivered presentation on UCLH November 2nd beam test.
- Need to double-check WET calculations of white sheets against black sheets.
- Will fit around Bragg peak to see if results improve.
- Will fit Bortfeld curve to reference data to fix R0 and sigma, to then vary Birks' constant for PDL fit.
- Worth investigating varying sheet density to see if WET calculation is correct.
- Will provide Matt with pin-outs for FMC connector to get FPGA code ported for Rev. C boards.
- Will then need to port code for USB104 for both PMOD and ZMOD interfaces.
- Naoki Kimura has experience with FPGA curve fitting. Will meet with him tomorrow to discuss further and share fitting code.
- Will need to simulate detector geometry with photodiodes in GEANT4 to see if PDL is consistent.
- Need to create presentation for FRPT.