Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 12th January
Simon Jolly, Saad Shaikh, Jeremy Ocampo
- Submitted application for HITRIplus internships.
- Met with Ruben to discuss April and November UCLH results.
- Ruben suggested possible sources of ionising particles for after light-injection tests.
- Package from NUVIA currently in Dartford – awaiting release. Contents unknown.
- Rev C boards currently not working: USB-C pin-outs swapped and similar problems with Molex. Marko currently working on fix for Molex.
- Will ask Marko about high temperature on IC5.
- Nikon images produced poor results – most if not all images saturated. Poor fit results even with shortest exposure time. Results shown in this presentation.
- Future experiments should use exposure time of maximum 0.1s.
- Will retry analysis with NEF images and by taking central stripe of image.
- Will install GEANT4 on computer and try to fix visualisation bug through dedicated Qt5 install.