Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 24th February (D17, Physics & Astronomy, UCL)
Simon Jolly, Laurent Kelleter, Saad Shaikh, Raffaella radogna
- He will be away from 1st to 31st March
- we will meet Thursday afternoon in Simno's office abour 14.30
- Analysed effects of beam spot-size on range reconstruction with CMOS sensor in this presentation
- has been working mainly on the 26channels prototype
- we need to investigate how to get beam time in CNAO or HIT
- to ask beamtime to hidelberg we should send them an emsil.
- will text texas instrument to suggest stable power supplier.
- He is now writing the PhD thesis and will sent it around for feedbacks