Proton Calorimetry/Experimental Runs/2022
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Groningen FLASH Measurements
- FLASH range QA measurements at PARTREC UMCG in Groningen.
- Using same scintillator stacks from Manchester.
- Manchester FLASH Measurements
- FLASH range QA measurements at The Christie.
- Also measure WET of stack using PTW PeakFinder.
- UCLH 1st September 2022
- Experimental measurements at UCLH. Fourth beam test with photodiode DAQ system.
- Measurements of the WET of stack of white painted sheets and clear sheets (with Mylar) from previous UCLH beam test using IBA Giraffe.
- Scintillator light quenching using single scintillator block and camera.
- UCLH 16th June 2022
- Experimental measurements at UCLH. Third beam test with photodiode DAQ system.
- Test light output with Rev. B prototype containing white sheets and clear sheets, comparing with CMOS sensor. Test new Rev.C prototype.
- Also contains details on follow-up crosstalk measurements of the two prototypes.
- LED Optical Isolation Tests
- Lab tests at UCL using LED fibre injection and unpainted sheets with layers of material in between to provide optical isolation.
- Test cross-talk and light levels with no material, white paper, black card and mylar foil