Minutes for UCL Proton Calorimetry Meetings, 25th November
Simon Jolly, Raffaella Radogna, Saad Shaikh, Fern Pannell
- Checking the code as suggested by Ruben to double check the PD distributions and two chennels combination. Ongoing
- Discussed with Saad the results to send to Marko. We will have a chat with Marko tomorrow.
- Filled and submitted the official "Request for Change form" for the IAA grant. Submitted to Innovation and Enterprise. New proposed end date is April 15.
- Will work on the shopping list anyway asap
- Will send the grant budget details to Tony to purchase the new "DAQ computer". I&E never replied to my details and request, so I'll try to assume that they agree with my justification.
- Investigated faster UART speeds than 921600, doesn't seem possible.
- Currently debugging USB interface, slow progress.
- After discussing initial DDC232 results with Ruben, will have a meeting to discuss results with Marko in this presentation.
- Will conduct further tests on 27/11/20 at UCL away from lab and with more intense light source.
- Will take light measurements at home using UV torch.
- Check out the scenes at: http://fernpannell.github.io/