- The NEMO Experiment home page
- NEMO Software Group home page
- NEMO and SuperNEMO at Manchester
- NEMO 3 analysis manual
- NEMO 3 Analysis Resources
- Disk resources @ UCL
- NEMO DocDB document Database
- SuperNEMO E-logs (UCL)
- SuperNEMO Wiki Pages (UCL)
- SuperNEMO Software Trac Page & SVN Repository
- Tracker Commissioning
- Module Construction Schedule
- Optical Module Google Spreadsheet
- Manchester Cell Production Wiki
Nemo-related UCL Theses
- Guillaume Eurin, October 2015:
"Search for double-beta decay of 96Zr with the NEMO-3 detector and ultra-low radioactivity measurements for the SuperNEMO experiment with the BiPo-3 detector"
- Cristovao Vilela, September 2014:
"Search for double-beta decay of 48Ca in NEMO-3 and commissioning of the tracker for the SuperNEMO experiment"
- James Mott, Sep 2013:
"Search for double beta decay of 82Se with the NEMO-3 detector and development of apparatus for low-level radon measurements for the SuperNEMO experiment"
- Ben Richards, June 2013:
"Double beta decay of 48Ca with NEMO3 and calibration development for SuperNEMO"
- Anastasia Basharina-Freshville, September 2011:
"Search for the neutrinoless double beta decay of 100Mo with the NEMO3 detector and calorimeter research and development for the SuperNEMO experiment "
- Matt Kauer, January 2010:
"Search for the double beta decay of Zr-96 with NEMO-3 and calorimeter development for the SuperNEMO experiment"
- Shiva King, October 2008:
"Measurement of the Double Beta Decay Half-Life of 100Mo to the 01+ Excited State, and 48Ca to the Ground State, in the NEMO-3 Experiment"