How to get here
UCL is located just south of Euston Road, close to Euston, Euston Square and Warren Street undergound stations.
The HEP group is housed in the main physics building, near to the intersection of Gordon Street and Gower Place. Directions to the High Energy Physics group are as follows:
- Enter UCL at the Gower Street/Main Quadrangle entrance.
- Walk diagonally across the quadrangle towards the far left corner and enter through the sets of double doors into the North Cloisters.
- Go straight ahead, past the Haldane Room on your right and the Houseman Room on your left, through a set of double doors and past the lifts on your right.
- Enter the Physics Department through the next set of double doors and follow the short flight of stairs down on to the ground floor (Level "E"). The E7/E3 and E1 meeting rooms are along this corridor.
- Walk straight ahead to the end of the corridor. Just before "UCL Complex" is a set of double doors and a staircase to your right.
- Go up the stairs; the HEP group offices and labs are on the 1st floor (Level "D" rooms) & 2nd floor (Level "C" rooms).
Our group administrator is in room E15 on the ground floor but the rest of the group's offices are on the first ("D" rooms) and second ("C" rooms) floors.