UCL ZEUS Electronics Activities
We designed and built the Central Tracking Detector Master Timing Controller (MTC) and Local Timing Controllers (LTCs)
- Documentation for the MTC and LTCs and their associated test software and other bits of the Z system.
- Documentation for test software to be used with the FLTs (Pooh et al).
We are responsible for the Clock and Control system for the ZEUS Silicon Microvertex detector (MVD).
- The design of the system can be found here.
- Schematic of the overall C+C System
- Helix Interface
- Matt Warren's Docs and Photos (unfinished)
- MVD DAQ
The MVD Patch Box and Cabling Web Page
Photos of the OLD Vertex Detector Installation - for Reference
The first version of this was included in the document submitted to the PPESP on 30/6/97, which can be found here
Other Relevant pages
- Minutes of local electronics meetings (UCL internal access only).
- Main ZEUS MVD page
- UCL HEP