UCL CDF Publications
CDF has published over 650 papers covering three run periods: 1988-1989, 1992-1995 and 2001-2011. A full list of these papers is here. Those in which UCL members had a significant role are listed below.
- 2012 Update of the Combination of CDF and D0 Results for the Mass of the W Boson
- Precise measurement of the W-boson mass with the CDF II detector : Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 151803 (2012).
- Search for exclusive Z boson production and observation of high mass pp̅ → γγ → p+ll+p̅ events in pp̅ collisions at √s = 1.96 TeV Phys. Rev. Lett. 102 222002 (2009).
- A direct Measurement of the W Boson Width in pp̅ Collisions at √s = 1.96 TeV : Phys. Rev. Lett. 100 071801 (2008).
- Measurement of the cross section for W-boson production in association with jets in pp̅ collisions at √s=1.96 TeV : Phys. Rev. D77 011108 (2008).
- First Measurement of the W Boson Mass in Run II of the Tevatron : Phys. Rev. Lett. 99 151801 (2007) and Phys. Rev. D77 112001 (2008)
- Measurement of the W+W- Production Cross Section in pp̅ Collisions at √s=1.96 TeV using Dilepton Events : Phys. Rev. Lett. 94 211801 (2005).
- Measurement of the polar-angle distribution of leptons from W boson decay as a function of the W transverse momentum in pp̅ collisions at √s=1.8 TeV : Phys. Rev. D70 032004 (2004).
- Combination of CDF and D0 Results on W Boson Mass and Width : Phys. Rev. D70 092008 (2004).
- Direct Measurement of the W Boson Width in pp̅ Collisions at √s = 1.8TeV : Phys. Rev. Lett. 85, 3347 (2000).
- Measurement of the W Boson Mass with the Collider Detector at Fermilab : Phys. Rev. D64 052001 (2001).
- Implication of W-Boson Charge Asymmetry Measurements in pp̅ Collisions for Models of Charge Symmetry Violations in Parton Distributions : Phys. Rev. Lett. 83 2892 (1999).